The Panasonic KX-HTS32 small business IP PBX is truly the ultimate All-in-One Platform
There are no extra applications or interface cards – everything you need is standard with the Panasonic KX-HTS32 control unit, including a Wi-Fi access point for PCs or smartphones, support for multiple SIP trunks and advanced call handling functions. The device can be combined with the Panasonic KX-HDV IP handsets and KX-NTV door station to create a complete communication and monitoring solution.
The HTS32-KX is an advanced Hybrid IP-PABX for SOHO businesses. It has the capacity for up to 24 extensions to exactly meet the scale of SOHO businesses. Priced affordably while possessing all the necessary standard functions built in. The HTS32-KX is a SIP trunk ready system, and no external devices need to be purchased for the IP range.
Another unique feature is the built-in router and Wi-Fi access point.
The HTS32-KX works as a voice processing platform and also as a network device.
A full line-up of terminals is available for the HTS32-KX, enabling optimal communication for SOHO businesses.
This system also achieves exclusive simplicity for setup and maintenance.
Even for business trends such as BYOD (bring your own devices), the HTS32-KX brings you a solution with built-in functionality.
- Ideal for SOHO and Small Business Environments
- A built-in Wi-Fi access point
- 6 SIP / 8 Analogue Trunk capacity
- Up to 24 extensions
- Caller ID, call routing, voicemail notification
- Auto attendant (AA)
- Conference call features
- Paging options
- Monitoring capabilities
- Video conferencing capabilities
- Plug-and-play installation
- IP/Legacy Flexible Hybrid System
- Smartphones with software phone functionality can be installed as extensions providing mobility.