Why You Should be Using VoIP Software on Your Computer
- Save money for your business starting today: The cost of using VoIP software is far less expensive than making use of a traditional telephone system. Suddenly, making long distance phone calls are cheaper than it ever was before when using a VoIP provider and you can connect with your employees at virtually no cost at all.
- Incredible portability: The comfort and convenience of using VoIP software is available all over the world. Using a broadband connection and logging into your VoIP system, you will get a dial tone wherever you are. No matter where you find yourself, if you have access to high-speed internet then you should be able to make phone calls using your VoIP system. You can take your IP phone with you while travelling, and you will be able to contact your clients and employees at incredibly low costs.
- Multifunctional: Aside from making phone calls with your VoIP phone, you can also conduct video conferencing calls using the VoIP software. This makes it incredibly easy to stay in touch with your employees, co-workers and clients. You can now discuss important deals and affairs face to face basically; anywhere you are, at any time. Even if you find yourself on the other side of the country or abroad you can still attend meetings in your home office without having to be physically present.
These are only a few of the many reasons why so many South African companies are opting for this incredible technology.
We are represented in all major regions in South Africa. All products supplied by us are also maintained by our team of seasoned experts. Should a telecommunications problem ever occur at a client, our Helpdesk is available 24 hours a day. After a call is logged the appropriate technician is dispatched and will see to the repair of the issue. This is just one of the ways that we illustrate our commitment to excellence and great customer care to our clients.
We have a full complement of value-adding services available for our clients, including:
- VoIP (Voice over IP) integration;
- Voice Loggers;
- Telephone handsets and Cordless Telephony;
- Voice Mail and Faxing services;
- Telephone Management Systems;
- Call Centres;
- Cable Reticulation (CAT3 – CAT 6e for Voice and Data), to name a few.
These are only a few of the expert services that you can expect from SPOC Managed Services. If you would like to discuss the implementation of VoIP software and other telecommunication technologies in your business, then contact our expert sales team today. We will be happy to discuss all the rich features and many benefits that VoIP technology can hold for your company and its employees and clients.