The OpenScape 4000 is the convergent IP communication platform for companies with 300 to 100,000 employees. As a powerful and highly available communications solution, it offers a rich set of endpoints, mobility choices, branch office solutions, unified communications and standards-based integration and interoperability with business-critical applications and systems.
OpenScape 4000 supports this capability with its built-in assistant and powerful set of system management applications that are easy to use and provide a feature-rich capability to system administrators. Coupled with a strong global presence and availability of OpenScale services, it allows enterprises to maintain business continuity and to focus on their own strengths.
- Hybrid TDM/IP-PBX for Enterprise Voice with an extensive Enterprise feature set for traditional to next generation communication
- Single system scales up to 12,000 users per server
- Industry leader in Wireless LAN (DECT) deployments Cordless Enterprise
- Active-Standby dual node architecture, no calls lost on switchover
- Support for native SIP Subscribers
- ENERGY STAR certified for OpenScape 4000 EcoServer as communication server to support high analogue and TDM requirements and for OpenScape 4000 Branch as the hybrid side
- Integrated into OpenScape Management zero touch maintenance
- Fits into virtualized architecture (VMware), delivered as a vApp
- The AP 3700 access points and the new OpenScape Access modules fit in a standard 19-inch shelf and are integrated directly in the IT infrastructure.
- The OpenScape 4000 SoftGate application offers software-based and cost-effective OpenScape 4000 VoIP functionalities running on standard x86 server platforms.
- It supports up to 15 directly connected access points plus 83 IP-distributed access points, OpenScape Access or SoftGate branches.
OpenScape 4000 offers the following deployment options:
- OpenScape 4000 EcoServer
The two deployment options support up to 12,000 users per EcoServer or VMware®. Up to 100,000 users can be managed by the OpenScape 4000 Manager system administration software.
|System features||User features||Networking features|
|Integrated connectivity for analogue, TDM, and VoIP subscribers||Number Redial||Analog,|
|Cost-saving Least Cost Routing for analogue, TDM and IP trunks||Speed dialling system/individual||TDM,|
|Integrated attendant functions||Name key||IP trunks,|
|Different time zones||Call journal||ISDN,|
|Multilingual user interfaces||Alternate||QSIG,|
|Virtual numbering plan||Call transfer||Native SIP.|
|Client capability||Call deflection||Networking can be performed via ISDN or IP – always with the full CorNet-NQ feature offering.|
|Integrated FlexRouting for Contact Center||Return call|
|Flexible configuration of local tones and announcements per branch office||Message waiting indication||It is aligned with the international QSIG private network protocol for private networks.|
|Branch survivability||Call park||SIP-Q based networking provides a full feature offering in any networking scenario between OpenScape 4000 and in combination with OpenScape Voice.|
|Gatekeeper redundancy for HFA and SIP subscribers||Directed call park|
|A bandwidth resource manager for IP endpoints and branches||Do not disturb|
|Signaling (TLS) and Payload (SRTP) encryption for VoIP (Voice over IP) connections||Flexible and enhanced call forwarding||With OpenScape 4000, the SIP-based IP networking is the preferred, secure, and future-oriented standard networking mechanism of OpenScape 4000 systems.|
|PKI integration for Signaling and Payload encryption||Direct station selection key function|
|CTI integration of business applications via CSTA III ASN1, CSTA XML||Override and prevention of override||Central administration with OpenScape 4000 Manager|
|Hotline||Deployment of central applications like OpenScape Xpressions and OpenScape UC|
|XML Phones Services interface for easy and cost-effective workflow integration||Mobile HFA (network-wide user mobility)|
|Personal ID number (PIN)||Enhanced voice features such as call pickup group, call park, directed call pickup, call forwarding, callback on busy and callback no answer|
|Call detail recording||Executive/secretary functions|
|Display of a picture from an LDAP directory in a call||Intercom features|
|Integration of SIP-based video endpoints||Integrated multi-line key functionality||SIP trunking networkings via IPv4 and IPv6 networks|
|Emergency calling||Network-wide hunt groups||SIP trunking to certified providers|
|Multi-Level Precedence and Preemption (MLPP)||Network-wide pickup groups||Optimized use of the enterprise network through Least Cost Routing (LCR) guarantees the cheapest route, based on the time at different operators, central administration of all LCR data with OpenScape 4000 Manager, local and network-wide administration of all outgoing, incoming and internal connections|
|One Number Service – Parallel ringing|
|Acoustic and visual status for Signaling and Payload encryption|
|And much more|