Telephone Management System
Putting the profits back into your business
What is the Telephone Management System?
A Telephone Management System (TMS) captures live call records from your telephone system and allows the user to create a number of meaningful reports. These reports could then be sent via mail to the management in the company.
Why do I need a Telephone Management System?
A TMS can be used to assist in controlling the total cost of telephone calls as well as the amount of time your employees spend on their phones.
What size company is suitable for a TMS?
Whether it be a small home office or a multinational corporation, a TMS will assist you. All businesses benefit from Unified Communications and cost cutting systems.
SPOC Managed Services provides a total call management solution for all businesses. Clients using our TMS quickly improve the usage and cost efficiency of their communication system. Any business manager knows that effectively managing a telephone system to ensure efficiency and cost optimization can be time-consuming. For this reason, the monitoring of telephony activity and expenditure is often overlooked.
We provide comprehensive tools that allow business managers to effortlessly monitor and manage their telephone systems, frequently producing a return on investment (ROI) within 4 to 6 months by identifying immediate cost savings.
- Live download screen.
- Multi-user Networking (Personal copies).
- Company Network Copy (Dependant on company network).
- Cloud Copy (Independent of company network).
- Reliable flexible and instant reports.
- Exporting & Emailing of reports to Acrobat, Excel/CSV, Word
- Automatic scheduling of reports via Email, Print or Save to File.
- Multiple carries (i.e. Telkom, Neotel, MTN, Vodacom, Cell C, VOIP etc)
- Budget for extensions & account codes with notifications.
- Automatic barring on extensions or account codes (PABX dependant).
- Inactivity alerts via Outlook or POP3 mail.
- Fully networkable via LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi and the Cloud.
- Built-in Guest Package.
- Live exports to hotel and attorney packages.
- Compatible with ALL PABX’s with RS232 or Ethernet [TCP/IP] Outputs and Soft PBX’s.
- Multiple level mark-up facilities for call charges.
- Phantom extensions.
- Phantom exchange lines.
- Advice of charge compatibility.
- Additional Exports to HTML, JPG, TIF, BMP and GIF.
- Automatic emailing of unauthorized calls.
- Multiple level password protection.
- Unlimited database size.
- Extension summary reports.
- Extension outgoing cost reports.
- Extension detail reports with budget usage.
- Department summary reports.
- Department detail reports.
- Top 40/120/300 reports by
- Number dialled.
- Exchange summary reports.
- Exchange detail reports.
- Account code reports.
- Client list reports.
- Memorised reports.
- Busy hour graph.
- History graph.
- Extension bar graph.
- Extension pie chart.
- Exchange line bar graph
Beam Me to SPOC
Chat to us about our Telephony Management Systems
|Call and Email Us|
|Head Office (Gauteng)
Telephone: +27 12 643 9940
Telephone: +27 21 915 5600
|© 2020. SPOC Managed Services (Pty) Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.